Small Particle Sizes, Fast Drying Time
SK SERIES SPRAYDRY® NOZZLES: OVERVIEW
SK Series SprayDry® nozzles offer a slotted core design and produce a hollow cone spray pattern with a very uniform drop size distribution.
- Fast drying time - Low flow rates and small droplets
- Compact design - Eeasily fits through 1.25” (32 mm) diameter openings
- Narrow drop size distribution - Can be fine-tuned by adjusting the nozzle’s flow and pressure
- Multi-Orifice SprayDry nozzles - Increase production using more than one orifice – two, three or four multiple orifices on a single nozzle body
- Maximum Free Passage (MFP) – Minimizes clogging and increases production time
- Anti-bearding feature - Reduces build-up on the nozzle face and eliminates contamination and hot spot concerns
- Durable construction – Bodies and caps are stainless steel. Orifices and cores are either M-carbide (for greater wear resistance) or Y-carbide (for abrasive and high-pressure applications).
- Hand-tight version - Simplifies maintenance – no tools required
- Flexible installation – Threaded and welded connections available; customizable to fit any lance
- Food compliant versions - Available to meet FDA and EU regulations