Series 200: Application/Market Spray Smarter Seminars
SS201: Spray Injectors and Quills
- Length: 60 - 120 minutes
- Your facility
- A minimum of 5 attendees required
- Certificate of seminar attendance provided for professional development documentation
- Complimentary seminar
A SAMPLING OF WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- The difference between quills and injectors and when to use each type
- How to determine which nozzle type is best for your injection
- Key injector design considerations - duct/tower size and shape, pressure, temperature, connections, service requirements, code compliance and more
- When you need to consider specialized testing and the options available
- Why most customers request computational fluid dynamics (CFD) modeling to validate actual spray performance
- When to use process modeling to evaluate stress, vibration, thermal analysis and the injector performance in extreme environments
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Engineering firms involved with power generation, waste incineration and refineries
- Engineers involved with boilers, cooling towers, furnaces, FFCU, gas conditioning, gas cooling, power generation, pollution control and more
- Involvement with product/process engineering, research and development, safety, environment/sustainability, plant management
PAST ATTENDEE COMMENTS:
- Learned about nozzle selection and injector placement in the gas stream.
- Many excellent design ideas!
- CFD and process modeling animations really enhanced my understanding of what's occurring inside our ducts during the injection process.
To schedule this seminar, contact
your local sales representative for
available dates. Once the date is confirmed, you and your
colleagues will be able to register online.
Return to Spray Smarter Seminar Descriptions