Spray Technology for Precision Application of Viscous and Non-Viscous Coatings
If you're plagued with quality problems caused by uneven application of coatings or waste of costly coatings due to over-application, take a close look at our products for precision coating. You will find a wide range of nozzles, standard and heated spray headers and automated spray systems to apply all types of coatings – including thick slurries, chocolate, viscous oils and more – uniformly with minimal waste.
TYPICAL PRODUCT SOLUTIONS
- Achieve Precision Spray Control (PSC) by using PulsaJet® automatic spray nozzles and an AutoJet® spray controller to reduce product scrap, reduce the use of costly coating and boost production
- Spray Headers and Manifolds: choose from a wide range of air atomizing or hydraulic nozzle headers in a wide variety of lengths and materials. Options include heated versions, sanitary connections and more
- VMAU automatic nozzles: customize spray performance to your exact requirement with VMAU nozzles. Independent control of liquid, atomizing air and fan air allows fine tuning of flow rate, drop size and spray shape
- JAU automatic air atomizing nozzles: these compact nozzles are equipped with an internal air cylinder for controlled on/off operation and provide uniform coating
- Application-specific coating systems: you'll find a full line of automated systems for spraying food coatings, oils and lubricants, wax and resins, mold-inhibitors, antimicrobials and more. Tell us about your coating material to see how we can help