We've partnered with pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies in New Zealand and around the world to develop new spray products to improve quality and process efficiency. Our products have helped customers increase run times, reduce installation and maintenance time, achieve precision control of drop/particle size and more. With the ability to design custom products with materials and components to meet all current cGMP and FDA guidelines, we are able to provide solutions to even the most complex coating challenges while improving product quality and reducing maintenence costs. Spray testing in our state-of-the-art labs is often part of the process to validate performance.
- Tablet coating nozzles and modular manifolds for batch and continuous processes
- SprayDry® nozzles designed to minimize clogging and build-up, allow fine-tuning of particle size and resist wear to extend production runs
- Fluid bed nozzles in top- and bottom-spray designs for wurster coating, granulating and bead coating
- Hydraulic nozzles for blending and high-shear granulation
- Hygienic vessel cleaning devices for aseptic cleaning
Visit Fluid Air for solid dosage processing equipment; fluid beds, high-shear mixers, size reduction mills, tablet coating systems
Visit AccuJet® for applications in extremely fine coating and lubrication using Electrostatic and Ultrasonic Technology